Independent Medical Evaluations
Nationwide I.M.E. provides clients with credible, objective, evidence-based Independent Medical Evaluations with access to a nationwide network of board certified active practice physicians from all major medical specialties and sub-specialties.
- TIMELY SERVICE 24 to 48 hours
- QUALITY PHYSICIANS who maintain appropriate licenses and certifications.
- QUALITY REPORTS by medical professionals who express their objective medical opinions accurately, and timely.
- CONVENIENCE of scheduling multi-specialty medical evaluations, and any required testing procedures, as well as a variety of unique ancillary services.
- COMPETITIVE PRICES, which encompasses all administration and physician services associated with each referral.
Medical Record Reviews
- Aggressive quality assurance
- Turnaround times in compliance with state/federal/national regulatory bodies
- Credible reports that provide a clear and concise rationale
Peer to Peer Reviews
Board Certified Specialists in various fields of medicine are available to review patient charts and/or conduct clinical examinations to determine appropriateness of the course of inpatient or outpatient care.
Diagnostic testing to include EMG’s, FCE’s, laboratory work, x-rays, MRI’s, CT Scans can be ordered or performed in Nationwide’s office.
Functional Capacity Evaluation
Functional Capacity Evaluation is an objective, peer reviewed, published procedure that determines individual work capacity.
- A functional capacity evaluation (FCE) is a series of tests used to evaluate a person’s abilities and limitations in activities of daily living and work capacity.
- This test is often used following a long recovery period or surgery to see if the employee is able to return to the physical demands of his or her pre-injury job.